Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Celebrating that my blog just got more than 10 000 viewers..!!!



Greatly surprised and thankful that my blog Cubanidadinbetween just hit more than 10 000 viewers. 



Here's a link to one of my favorites interviews that I've published so far to Judith Sanchez Ruiz, Cuban dancer and choreographer living in Germany. 



For the moment I am not publishing new texts of my own because I'm in the process of writing my Phd dissertation. But as soon as I'm done with that I will. 



Thanks for the interest and support, and please consider becoming a follower. 





Saturno, by Liliam Dominguez



Gratamente sorprendida y agradecida de que mi blog Cubanidadinbetween haya sido visitado más de 10 000 veces. 


Acá un enlace a una de mis entrevistas preferidas hechas hasta el momento a Judith Sanchez Ruiz, bailarina y coreógrafa cubana que actualmente vive en Alemania. 



Por el momento no estoy publicando textos propios pues estoy inmersa en el proceso de escritura de mi tesis de doctorado. Pero una vez que culmine ese proceso volveré a ello.



Gracias por el interés y el apoyo, y por favor considere convertirse en un seguidor del blog.

2 comments: